"While few human challenges are greater than that of being good parents, few opportunities offer greater potential for joy." James E Faust
Riley, Gracie, Dave, Mindy, Mitchell, Ben & Isaac
My greatest blessings call me mom.
Dave and I are happily raising our four boys and our daughter in Omaha, NE. Dave is into his fourth, and last, year at Creighton Dental School. While we are excited to be finished, we are loving every minute of our adventure here.
Our favorite part of the trip was the turtles. This is off the condo's beach while we were snorkelling. There were a couple that swam too fast for us, but this guy let us keep up with him.
The underwater camera you got takes great pictures. These are so fun! I bet your kids loved them. It will be fun to have this summer with the kids too except that I bet there will be a lot of "now take a picture of me doing this underwater."
1 comment:
The underwater camera you got takes great pictures. These are so fun! I bet your kids loved them. It will be fun to have this summer with the kids too except that I bet there will be a lot of "now take a picture of me doing this underwater."
Post a Comment