Preserving the Divine Institution of Marriage

Saturday, October 18, 2008

TAGGED

I was tagged by my friend Sheri. It's my first, and I just did the first thing that came to mind, not exactly the deepest thoughts so here goes......

  • I am: a wife, mom, caretaker, family CFO, daughter, friend, teacher
  • I want: to be with my family
  • I have: the best husband, kids, family and friends. Really, I do.
  • I dislike: it when my kids are grumpy, and Dave doesn't get home until late.
  • I miss: friends from work (I copied this one from Sheri), and my Utah family and friends.
  • I fear: change
  • I feel: loved
  • I hear: kids playing, my baby cooing, a football game
  • I crave: a home of our own
  • I cry: when I read a sad book
  • I usually: get on the computer before bed
  • I search: the internet for good sales on things I want to buy
  • I wonder: if Riley will grow out of this stage
  • I regret: things that I say in haste. I wish I thought more before I spoke.
  • I love: Dave, my kids, my parents, grandparents, my siblings, and friends.
  • I care: too much about what other people think.
  • I always: have laundry to do
  • I worry: that my kids will have a great sense of self and know how much I love them
  • I am not: easy going. I try to be, but I am seriously anal. Especially about things.
  • I remember: how it feels to be twitterpated.
  • I believe: in doing what is right.
  • I dance: with my kids, and occassionally with Dave, but always in the privacy of our home
  • I sing: in the car.
  • I don't always: follow through the way I wish I did
  • I argue: anything I really think I am right about
  • I write: just because I like to. Especially if I have new pens or markers.
  • I win: when anyone plays me and Dave at Rook(OK, we win).
  • I lose: almost any game I play against Dave
  • I wish: I had things figured out.
  • I listen: to what my kids say.
  • I don't understand: why Riley is so moody.
  • I can usually be found: hanging out at home. I am a homebody.
  • I need: Dave and my kids
  • I forget: anything on my schedule that is not written down.
  • I am happy: because the kids are in bed!
  • I tag Fish, Dana, Maquel, Christine, Teri, Jen, Bonnie, and Laurie

3 comments:

Bridget said...

LOVE IT!!!!

angie said...

you need to make your blog public so i can add it to my blog list. it doesn't work if the blog is private!!

Bre.Sean.Blake said...

Fun tag! Please send me your e-mail address to bremawhinney@gmail.com so I can add you to our blog list!