"While few human challenges are greater than that of being good parents, few opportunities offer greater potential for joy." James E Faust
Riley, Gracie, Dave, Mindy, Mitchell, Ben & Isaac
My greatest blessings call me mom.
Dave and I are happily raising our four boys and our daughter in Omaha, NE. Dave is into his fourth, and last, year at Creighton Dental School. While we are excited to be finished, we are loving every minute of our adventure here.
We love Grandma! Grandma Ginger came to visit and help with the kids and Baby Gracie. Riley got to help her husk the corn. He's quite the helper!
Grandma Ginger, Gracie and Ben having lunch outside.
Gracie in the blanket that I(Mindy) came home from the hospital in.
4 comments:
Very cute pictures. Grace is so beautiful!
Thanks for the invite. You're kids are all gorgeous--especially new little Gracie!!
I love the one of Mitchell and Grace! He looks like such a protective, sweet older brother! All are such cute pictures.
the last pic of grace and mitchell is perfect....i love it!
Post a Comment